Visiting the Record Office
- Please make an appointment before visiting.
- Please book a place even if you only want to consult microfilm or printed catalogues, or use the People’s Network computer.
- Each booking is for one person only. If you wish to bring someone with you, please let us know and we will reserve another place for them.
- We recommend that you order original documents in advance where possible but we will accept additional document requests during your visit.
- Staff and volunteers will continue to wear face coverings for now and we would encourage our visitors to do the same.
- Monday: closed
- Tuesday: 9.30am to 4.30pm
- Wednesday: 9.30am to 4.30pm
- Thursday: 9.30am to 4.30pm
- Friday: 9.30am to 4.00pm
- Saturday: closed
- Sunday: closed
We will review these opening hours regularly.